Which of the following is true about Energy Drinks and mixers: The combination of these ingredients is ideal to start the day with a lot of energy, we give you the recipe!
1. Energy Drinks: Banana with peanut butter Mixers
If you did not have time to prepare a full breakfast or you want to have all the nutrients in a single drink to start your morning with a lot of energy, this recipe is for you. Licados are excellent preparations that we can enjoy at any time of the day, the combination of various ingredients manages to provide many essential vitamins and minerals for the body.
The banana is a fruit that is available in the markets throughout the year and its price is relatively affordable. It is a food rich in potassium which is necessary to consume to avoid pain and muscle cramps . It is one of the most consumed fruits and They are present in the diets of people who practice sports. The banana has great benefits : it helps prevent cardiovascular diseases , it contains vitamin B6, iron, magnesium and manganese, it is rich in fiber, it helps prevent anemia and stimulates the nervous system.
Peanut butter is rich in protein , so it is ideal for people who follow vegetarian or vegan diets, it contains zinc, calcium or iron, omega 3, as well as vitamin E, it is worth mentioning that most of the presentations have this food have a high caloric content , so it is recommended to consume it in moderation. For the following recipe, only one tablespoon will be required, you will also need milk, you can use skim or vegetable milk.
Banana smoothie with peanut butter Mixers:
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 ½ cup skim or vegetable milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Cinnamon powder
- The preparation is quite simple, start by removing the peel from the banana and put it in the blender, add milk, a little vanilla essence and a tablespoon of peanut butter. Blend to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Serve in a glass and sprinkle a little cinnamon. Ready, now you can enjoy this energy drink.
2. Energy Drinks: Green apple with Pear juice Mixers:
You are looking for an ideal complement to your breakfast , natural drinks are the perfect option to start the day with a lot of energy. Green apple and pear juice will provide you with the nutrients your body needs. The green apple is a very complete fruit, it is suggested to consume one piece a day to prevent cardiovascular diseases and prevent hypertension.
The apple contains pectin, a type of soluble fiber that helps reduce cholesterol levels , improves digestive health by preventing constipation, the apple offers vitamins A, C and E, minerals such as magnesium, potassium, in addition to being a low-content fruit. caloric. The apple also favors the strengthening of the bones , weight loss, it works as a natural relaxant due to its phosphorus content.
The pear has vitamins A, B, C and K, it is a fresh fruit with a sweet taste, its consumption helps to lower blood pressure, it contains minerals such as magnesium, copper, iron and potassium. In addition, it contains fiber which favors the improvement of intestinal transit. Combining both fruits will help detoxify the body and improve digestion. Follow the recipe to replicate at home. Take note!
Green apple and pear juice
- 2 green apples
- 2 medium pears
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- juice of a lemon
- 2 cups of water
- Wash the fruits and cut into small pieces.
- Take them to the blender and add two cups of water. Blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Strain or serve directly, add the juice of one lemon and drink.
- You can sweeten with a little honey.
3. Energy Drinks: Melon water with Carrot mixers
Enjoy your afternoon meal with this delicious refreshing drink , prepared with melon and carrot, two foods that are in season during the winter and provide health benefits. The carrot is a vegetable rich in phosphorus , calcium, iodine, sodium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin A, helps to improve digestion, is a natural diuretic, strengthens the immune system, promotes hair and nail growth, as well as being an excellent ally for better vision.
Melon contains a large amount of water, fiber, folic acid , vitamin A, B, C, E, among the minerals it has is iron, calcium, has antioxidant and diuretic properties which will help eliminate toxins from the body. Its consumption helps prevent constipation, neutralizes heartburn, if you are starting a healthy eating plan, include this delicious fruit in your diet. Fresh melon and carrot water , thanks to its nutrient contributions, will have the benefit of better intestinal health, will strengthen the immune system and will be the ideal complement to your meal. Next, we give you the recipe.
Melon water with carrot
- ½ melon
- 5 carrots
- ½ cup of sugar
- 2 liters of water
- Begin by washing the carrots and removing the skin, cut them in half and set aside.
- Half a melon remove the seeds and cut it into small pieces. Take it to the blender and blend until it is integrated.
- To extract the carrot juice you can use a juice extractor or blend them directly in the blender.
- Strain and both juices and add them in a jug with two liters of water. Add sugar to taste and stir.
- you can add ice to taste.
- Serve in a glass and enjoy this natural drink.
4. Energy Drinks: Cranberry Juice with Honey Mixers:
Blueberries are one of the fruits with the highest antioxidant content, they provide vitamin C, potassium and fiber, their consumption helps strengthen the immune system , in addition to promoting cognitive function in older adults.
Cranberry juice is popular for being an excellent ally against urinary tract infections. It is a low-calorie superfood, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development , including them regularly in the daily diet reduces the chances of having high blood pressure problems.
In addition to containing vitamin C, blueberries contain vitamins A and B, they help prevent infections and consuming them in their dehydrated presentation helps combat diarrhea and treat eye disorders. Mexico occupies the 5th place in the production of this fruit , being one of the foods with the highest export in the world.
Here we give you the recipe to prepare a healthy blueberry juice and take advantage of these benefits, having a low caloric intake will benefit diets to lose weight and prevent cavities and other oral diseases. Take note!
- 1 ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup of water
- Honey bee
- Start by washing the blueberries perfectly, take them to the blender and add a cup of water.
- Blend until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. If the preparation is very thick, consider adding a little more water.
- Sweeten to taste with a little honey
- Serve and enjoy this natural drink.