Prepare a Cocoa Butter & Vitamin E Cream to Moisturize Hands?
Moisturizing the hands is a simple habit, but very effective when it comes to maintaining the health and good appearance of this part of the body. It also helps counteract the negative effects caused by contact with dust, cleaning products and various surfaces.
Although easy to ignore at first, these deteriorate the skin’s health and rob it of its natural moisture. They make them susceptible to injury and prematurely developing signs of aging.
In addition to commercial creams, there are 100% natural recipes that help to rehydrate and regenerate them, providing them with extra nutrients and benefits through their ingredients.
Cocoa butter, theobroma oil or julri oil , is an oily liquid that is extracted from cocoa beans , those so well known for being used in the making of chocolate.
This butter is very beneficial and is widely used in cosmetics . It is a product used for skin care, giving it the moisture it needs daily.
Cocoa butter can be used in natural cosmetics as a skin treatment product, in cases of psoriasis, wrinkles, stretch marks, acne, eczema, burns and scars.
Outstanding characteristics of cocoa butter
Cocoa butter presents a set of characteristics , among which we can highlight the following.
- It is a vegetable fat.
- It has a pleasant aroma.
- It is yellowish in color.
- It has a thick consistency and smooth texture.
- It has a long storage life.
- It is used for cosmetic and food purposes.
- It is an excellent moisturizer (very lubricating substance).
- Reduces scars.
- It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
Next we will tell you about the homemade cocoa butter and vitamin E cream.
Cocoa butter and vitamin E moisturizing hand cream
The combination of cocoa butter and vitamin E allows us to create a cream with moisturizing and repairing properties . Its antioxidants promote cell regeneration and contribute to skin health. Therefore, its regular application improves the appearance of dry hands.
Benefits of cocoa butter
Cocoa butter is known in the cosmetics industry for its versatility and moisturizing effect on dry and sensitive skin. It provides fatty acids, vitamin E and proteins that, after being absorbed, help maintain natural moisture while cells repair themselves. It also contains essential antioxidants and minerals that help care for skin health and reduce the risk of premature wrinkles.
In addition, healing and anti-inflammatory properties are attributed to it , ideal for promoting skin repair in superficial wounds or burns. For another art, it is said that its moisturizing effect counteracts the damage caused by the sun’s rays.
Vitamin E Benefits
Often found in capsules in pharmacies and cosmetic stores, vitamin E oil is a moisturizing and protective ingredient that helps maintain the beauty of the skin . Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties are attributed to it , both capable of repairing the skin against the aggressions caused by the sun, heat sources and sudden changes in climate.
ts application would help to reduce the impact of oxidative stress , it would accelerate cell regeneration, it would also help to maintain the moisture and softness of the skin.
Recipe for natural cocoa butter and vitamin E cream
- 1 vitamin E capsule
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa butter (72 g).
- Optional: 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (30 g).
- Add the cocoa butter in a heat resistant container and take it to the water bath.
- When it melts, add the contents of a vitamin E capsule.
- If you like, also add the coconut oil and stir.
- Once everything is well integrated, remove it from the heat and let it rest at room temperature.
- Pour the cream into a container with a lid and use it every day.
- Take a small amount of the cream and rub it into the hands and cuticles .
- Massage until completely absorbed.
- Repeat its use up to 3 times a day.
- Include it in your personal care routine.
Do you dare to prepare your own hand cream? Now that you know how simple it is, buy the ingredients at your favorite cosmetic store and benefit from their wonderful properties.
Types of products and foods made with cocoa butter
Learn about the various types of products and foods, made with cocoa butter . Here we name them.
- Body creams
- body oils
- Other beauty and personal care cosmetics
- Chocolate confectionery
- sweets and desserts
- Dairy and processed products
- Ice creams
- some main dishes
- Cocoa butter for hair . Moisturizes the hair naturally and keeping it very healthy. It leaves it very shiny and always hydrated when applied directly to the hair.
- Cocoa butter for the face. Moisturizes the skin, prevents aging and irritation. It is also a sunscreen par excellence, and helps maintain the natural elasticity of the skin.
- Cocoa butter for the body . Eliminates scars and stretch marks, helps prevent skin diseases and always keeps it hydrated and very soft.
All these products and foods with cocoa butter have various beneficial properties for you.
How to apply cocoa butter on the skin
Cocoa butter can be applied to almost all skin types (except for oily skin) and hair too. The use of cosmetic products made for this purpose is recommended. Each one has its own characteristics and indications.
Cocoa butter is also recommended by some doctors , to be applied to the skin after surgery or on scars and minor burns.
Being very moisturizing , it is ideal to apply to the skin of the face and body. It will give great flexibility, softness, and shine all over the skin. A skin massage with cocoa butter manages to motivate the immune system, so it calms stress and fatigue.
Importance of cocoa butter in people
Cocoa butter is very important for people, since it is excellent for the care of our skin and hair. Achieve great benefits daily.
It is a natural skin care and beauty product, perfect to always have on hand at home. Cocoa butter is a very efficient moisturizer, with outstanding characteristics that provide great benefits for the skin.
It provides great moisture and softness on the skin, also helping to reduce stretch marks, scars and acne . It also reduces premature aging and is a cell repairer.
For well-nourished and healthy-looking skin and hair, you should use a product that contains cocoa butter , you won’t regret it.
In relation to its importance for human health, it has been used for many years to protect the skin from excessive sun and wind.
Recommendations for storing cocoa butter
Due to its high content of natural antioxidants, cocoa butter can be kept for several years (more than 2 years). But for that, you have to keep it in a very dark place , away from direct sunlight, to prevent its decomposition into small crystals.
As for moisturizing and hydrating products with cocoa butter (such as creams, lotions and shampoo, for example), the storage style is explained in the instructions on the packaging.