How to Take Care of White Acrylic Nails
1- Appropriate length
2- Wear gloves
3- Dry it completely
4- Immediate fix
5- Avoid acetone
6- Use the oil
7- Don’t mess with your nails and don’t bite them
White Acrylic Nails
Not all women have perfect nail quality, as some of them suffer from continuous breakage of their nails, which causes them a lot of embarrassment because of the appearance of their nails. So we find many women resort to installing white acrylic nails. which have a great role in showing the hands in a dazzling and attractive way. and the term is used Acrylic nails express artificial nails, which are always glued to the surface of the natural nail. As they are made of plastic and chemical materials.
White Acrylic Nail Tools
There are many tools that are used in the installation of acrylic nails, as follows:
- Acrylic Tips.
- nail polish remover solution acetone.
- monomer liquid.
- polymer powder.
- Clear nail polish.
- Cuticle remover tool.
- Acrylic nail cutting machine.
There are many ways to install white acrylic nails, as follows:
- Clean and exfoliate the natural nails.
- Apply the artificial acrylic nails over the natural nails using a mixture of polymer powder and monomer liquid.
- We bring a brush and dip it in the liquid and powder.
- We put the mixture on the nail and then spread it on the artificial part and the nail.
- Acrylic nails should be applied quickly for the best natural result because the mixture of liquid and powder dries quickly.
- File the nails to get the right shape and length.
- We paint the nails with a transparent polish to get the desired shine.
- Wait for the nails to dry or expose the nails to light with lamps Ultraviolet raysor LED lights.
The second method:
- Clean your nails in a good way to get rid of traces of nail polish.
- We wash nails with soap and water.
- We dry the nails well in a complete way.
- Wipe the nails with a clean, dry cloth to make sure there is no water residue on the nails.
- We cool the surface of the nails to get rid of their smoothness and make their texture rough, in order to facilitate the process of sticking acrylic nails to natural nails.
- We remove excesses and dead skin using a special cleaning tool.
- Pull back cuticles to make room for acrylic nails.
- We apply acrylic nails using special glue for their installation.
- We fix the acrylic nails well to get a perfect shape.
- Lack of acrylic nails if they are long, and file them well.
- We let the nails dry naturally and completely.
- We apply a layer of clear nail polish to the acrylic.
- Mix the polymer powder and monomer liquid together.
- We put the brush with the mixture and put it on the nails completely.
- We file the nails in the shape we want.
- We apply nail polish in the color we want.
- We remove the old nail polish because acrylic nails must be placed on clean nails, and this is done by using an oil-free and concentrated nail polish remover. Acetone is the best in this process. In the case of old acrylic nails.
- They must be removed with a special gel or by soaking the nails with pure acetone For several minutes, and then remove it, and it must be taken into account not to exfoliate the surface of the nails.
- Because it causes increased damage to the nails and makes the natural nails more delicate.
- We trim the nails well using a special trimming tool, in order to provide a good base for the acrylic, and it is good before starting to apply the acrylic nails that the natural nails are long for easy gluing of the ends at the end lines of the nails.
- We file the nails well, as the surface of the nails must be filed to increase the surface roughness, which allows the acrylic nails to stick very easily.
- We push dead skin and cuticles inward because this provides good adhesion for acrylic nails on natural nails without sticking them into the skin.
- Trim the other appendages that appear around the nails completely.
- Apply one light coat of clear nail polish to the natural nail to remove remaining moisture and oil. This is a primer for applying acrylic nails.
- We put another layer of combustible methacrylic acid on the nails. Taking great care not to touch the skin and skin and not to touch the eyes because it is one of the materials that cause irritation and burning.
- And it is considered one of the materials that are used externally, and other materials other than this acid can be used as desired.
- We place the tips in an appropriate way, as we must choose suitable tips for the nails, and in the event that the tip does not fit the nail. It can be filed to get the appropriate size, as a little bit is better than a big one.
- Apply the adhesive for acrylic nails side to side on the natural nail. The adhesive should be centered on the bottom edge of the acrylic tip, and in the middle.
- We fix the acrylic nails on the natural nail and press it for up to five to ten seconds, as this period is ideal for the nails to dry.
- Lack of nails commensurate with the length we want.
- We prepare the acrylic materials so that we pour the acrylic liquid into a container and put the powder in another separate container.
- Keeping in mind that these materials are placed in a good place for ventilation, because the acrylic liquid is a toxic substance.
- Dip the acrylic nail brush and move it well to remove all bubbles that may appear on the nails.
- We put the brush on the sides of the bowl to remove the excess liquid, then put the brush inside the powder bowl.
- Apply the acrylic mixture to the nails, starting with the tip line on the bottom edge.
- We put the acrylic mixture in a flat way and spread it completely, and we move the brush up and down to make the surface of the nail soft and smooth, taking care not to touch the skin, and we repeat this process on the other nails.
- We let the acrylic nails dry in a natural way so that they must be left for ten minutes before they are completely fixed. The strength and durability of the nails can be tested by tapping on the surface of the nails.
- We paint the nails in our favorite color.