Calories in a tablespoon of honey
A tablespoon of honey contains 64 calories, while a cup of honey contains 1030 calories. It is worth noting that the calories in honey vary according to the amount of honey consumed. It should also be noted that the type and source of honey does not affect the number of calories in honey. Honey.
The number of calories varies in different dishes that contain honey, and here are some snacks that contain honey and the number of calories in each:
- 23 pieces of honey roasted almonds contain 163 calories.
- 18 pieces of honey roasted cashews contain 158 calories.
- Banana with honey and oats with flaxseeds, consisting of half a cup each of oats and unsweetened almond milk, and a teaspoon each of honey and flaxseeds with half a banana cut into slices containing 293 calories.
- Oatmeal with honey, tahini and figs, consisting of half a cup of oats, 3 medium-sized figs, a third of a cup of low-fat yogurt, a tablespoon each of pistachios and tahini with half a tablespoon each of honey and tahini contains 505 calories.
Nutrient content of honey
Honey contains many nutrients that are beneficial to health, including the following:
- sugars; Such as: glucose, fructose.
The nutritional value of honey
The following table shows the nutritional value in a tablespoon of honey:
|Food item||Nutritional value|
|Dietary fiber||0.04 gr|
|vitamin C||0.1 milligrams|
|Vitamin B2||0.01 milligrams|
|Vitamin B3||0.03 milligrams|
|Vitamin B5||0.01 milligrams|
|Vitamin B6||0.01 milligrams|