How Many Calories in a Lamb Chop
A lamb chop typically contains around 250 calories. However, this can vary depending on the size and cut of the chop. For example, a smaller lamb loin chop will have fewer calories than a larger lamb rib chop. The calorie content also varies depending on whether the chops are cooked with or without the bone. Bone-in chops tend to be slightly higher in calories than boneless chops.
One piece the size of the palm of the hand and weighing approximately 100 grams of cooked lamb contains 267 calories, while every 100 grams of minced and cooked lamb contains 283 calories.
Calories in some common dishes that contain lamb
The number of calories in dishes that contain lamb varies, and here are some snacks that contain lamb and the calories in each:
- One cup of lamb broth and potato pieces contains 325 calories.
- One cup of stuffed grape leaves made of rice and lamb contains 436 calories.
- One cup of lamb broth, rice and some vegetables from broccoli and carrots contains 333 calories.
How to burn calories consumed from lamb
Exercise plays a major role in burning the calories consumed from foods, and explains how to burn the calories consumed when eating 100 grams of minced and cooked lamb, which is equivalent to 283 calories:
- 2 hours and 4 minutes of walking.
- 35 minutes of jogging.
- 35 minutes of cycling.
- 50 minutes of swimming.
Lamb content of nutrients
Lamb contains a group of the most important nutrients, which are beneficial to health, including: 
- Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin B3.
The nutritional benefits of lamb
There are many nutritional benefits of eating lamb, which is a good food source while following a healthy diet, including the following:
- It is rich in protein, which is one of the most important nutrients that athletes look for in their food. It also improves muscle function, strengthens them, and reduces general fatigue in the body.
- Supporting the immune system, and reducing the risk of some diseases.
- Improving bone health and reducing the risk of fragility due to the abundance of minerals and vitamins in it.
may help lose weight; because it contains proteins that enhance the feeling of satiety.
- Reducing the risk of anemia because it contains iron in abundance.