Emergency Dental Care USA
Emergency Dental Care USA: is the first step in maintaining good health. The complications of neglecting dental care are not limited to cavities or gum infections. But it may also lead to other health problems such as heart disease and others.
How to Emergency Dental Care USA
Dental care is something that requires a healthy diet and daily brushing of teeth. Here are the following tips for maintaining Emergency Dental Care USA:
- Pay attention to eating vegetables and fruits rich in minerals and vitamins important for dental health. Such as leafy vegetables rich in calcium and phosphorus.
- Limit the intake of foods rich in sugars, which are a fertile environment for the growth of bacteria. Such as sweets and chocolate.
- Refrain from consuming soft drinks, as they are rich in sugars and acids that expose teeth to decay, and acids erode tooth enamel.
- Do not drink too much caffeinated beverages, as caffeine stains teeth.
- Avoid smoking, which is one of the most important steps in dental care. As smoking causes pigmentation in the teeth in addition to increasing plaque and bacteria that cause gum infections.
- Brushing teeth with a toothpaste that contains fluoride twice a day. As fluoride protects teeth from decay and protects the enamel layer from erosion by acids and bacteria.
- Put an appropriate amount of toothpaste the size of a pea on the brush.
- Clean the tongue with brush and paste well, as the accumulation of bacteria is not limited to the teeth only. But also includes the tongue.
- Clean the spaces between the teeth by using dental floss after each meal.
- Use a soft-bristled brush to reduce gum infections.
- The brush should be changed every 3 months.
- Visit the dentist frequently to check on the teeth and gum health.
Complications of lack of Emergency Dental Care USA
Lack of dental care causes many complications and dental and gum diseases , including:
- Tooth decay.
- Gum infections.
- Gum erosion
It is the receding of the gums as a result of some types of bacteria that work to destroy the gum tissue and the tissues supporting the tooth and bone. Which leads to the loss of teeth. Gum erosion can be treated in its early stages without resorting to a surgical procedure. So it is necessary to follow up with a good dentist on a regular basis.
Complications of lack of dental care on the health of the body
The bacteria that cause gum infections may move into the bloodstream and reach the arteries feeding the heart. Causing lacerations in the walls of those arteries, which leads to atherosclerosis and various heart diseases.
The bacteria that cause gingivitis can travel to the arteries feeding the brain, which increases the chances of clot formation and strokes.
Bacterial eye infection
There are blood vessels connecting the teeth to the eye through which bacteria can pass from the mouth to the eye.
Increased complications of diabetes
Recent studies have proven a close relationship between gingivitis resulting from lack of dental care in diabetic patients and the lack of low blood sugar levels.
Lack of dental care increases the chances of developing oral cancer.
The bacteria in the mouth multiply and move to the digestive system, causing frequent infections in the digestive system.
Maintain the cleanliness of your teeth by taking care of their daily cleaning and periodic follow-up with a good dentist .