How to mix Cloves Honey and Orange Juice to Boost Immunity
Orange is one of the fruits that many people love to eat. Some of us do not like to eat oranges, whether it is a fruit, a drink, or an ingredient in a specific recipe. Orange is one of the distinctive fruits. Especially in the winter season, as it is a rich source of vitamin C. As it helps in strengthening immunity and resistance to infection with the common cold. cold .
It is also a rich source of dietary fiber that helps treat chronic constipation and contributes to softening, regularity and facilitating bowel movement. It is a rich source of vitamins and mineral salts, as well as folic acid, in addition to containing potassium and magnesium.
Here, Discover health tips website, how to make an orange drink with cloves, which is a warm drink that helps in strengthening immunity. Especially during this period, which is the period of changing seasons. So it enhances the immune system and helps in strengthening it. Here, Madam, are the ingredients and the method of preparation.
Orange juice with honey is a perfect option to start the day with energy and it can also help you fight colds and colds.
The orange not only has vitamin C, by consuming it we are also gaining a great contribution of fiber, which gives it digestive properties. It is also rich in folic acid, essential for the health of the nervous system. It is a citrus that you can buy in our online fruit shop.
Orange consumption helps us strengthen our immune system , prevents anemia by helping our body absorb iron, also helps the body with the regulation of “bad” cholesterol, reduces the risk of heart disease. It makes our bones strong, being highly recommended to strengthen joints and reduce inflammation.
It also helps to eliminate uric acid. The orange also has various plant compounds, mostly antioxidants. In turn, honey is a natural sweetener that is not fattening.
Orange juice and honey is a perfect natural resource for the whole family, due to the energy it provides, it is highly recommended to consume it in the winter times as it increases our defenses and helps us with sore throats and flu, as well as being terrific. .
Yes, you can take it in the morning and on an empty stomach much better, since in this way the body better assimilates the nutrients provided by orange juice and honey, it also provides you with the energy you need to start the day.
Ingredients for preparing orange clove drink, a warm drink to boost immunity
- 6 cloves
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon white honey
- 3 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
How to prepare an orange drink with cloves, a warm drink to boost immunity
First prepare the clove mixture
1. We bring a glass bowl with a lid and add 6 sticks of the right cloves.
2. Add 1/2 cup of boiling water to the cloves and cover the pot quickly so that the essential oils in the cloves do not volatilize.
3. Leave the hot water until it mixes with the cloves and becomes saturated with the flavor of the cloves and the essential oils in it.
Second, prepare fresh orange juice
1. We prepare 1 kilo of fresh baladi oranges or baladi mixed with sugar.
2. We wash the oranges well with running water to make sure that the outer peel is clean.
3. We cut the orange fruits into two halves using a sharp knife, then we squeeze the orange fruits, whether using a manual or electric juicer.
4. Take 2 cups of fresh orange juice and set aside.
Third, processing Orange drink with Cloves and Honey
1. Put 2 cups of orange juice in a large beaker and add 1 tablespoon of white honey , or as per your preference.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and stir and mix the orange juice with lemon juice and white honey until they are completely combined.
3. We add the clove mixture after the water is completely filtered from the clove sticks.
4. Stir until the orange mixture blends with the cloves mixture and continue to stir for 2 minutes.
5. We prepare serving cups or cups, pour orange juice with cloves, and serve warm.
Benefits of Honey
- Honey is a product that has been used for centuries to improve people’s health for all its benefits. It has antibacterial potential, a natural source of antioxidants, contains protein, promotes digestion, and relieves cough and sore throat, among other benefits.
- There are many kinds of honey on the market, but for this juice. We recommend that you use orange blossom honey. As it is reminiscent of the perfume of blossoming oranges and is very smooth on the palate. This honey being the perfect complement to orange juice. But you can use any honey you have at home.
- Now all you have to do is enjoy your orange juice with honey.
- Optionally you can add a little cinnamon to give it a more exotic touch. And you can also consume it with cookies or cake.
- If you like juices besides orange and honey juice, you can also steal tangerine juice , grapefruit and orange juice and kiwi and orange juice
- As you can see, preparing a juice is the fastest option to get all the juice out of your seasonal oranges , like the ones we have at discover health tips. Always trust those shops that guarantee the freshness of their products.
- We always collect it when the fruit has finished ripening on the tree and is at its optimum moment for consumption. Discover health tips always seeks excellence to offer the best quality to each one of his clients.