The double chin is one of the consequences of the time in which we live. Because the use of smartphones and technology has accentuated the double chin even more. Performing Face Yoga for Double Chin and exercises can help reduce it in addition to making you get a smoother and firmer neck for longer. We have asked two number one in facial massages and facial yoga to achieve your anti-double chin goal for the face.
Facial fat located in the double chin or double chin area blurs the jaw line making the area between the face and neck unbalanced or attractive. For this reason, we propose several exercises that help to eliminate said fat in the easiest way, but you have to be constant to notice the results. And it is that there are some that, if you do them daily, with them, you can outline the contour of the face and reduce the double chin. In this sense, we have turned to several experts and number one in facial yoga to reveal how to successfully achieve our goal with the best easy and effective manual maneuvers that you can perform at any time.
First of all, Junko Ueno , creator of the Up method , and author of the book “Facial Yoga” (Ed. Kitsune Books) gives us some exercises to stimulate the jaw and chin area so that it does not sag or suffer sagging or accumulation of fat.
Because when the muscles around the mouth and chin weaken, the face droops and wrinkles form on the neck. Exercise your chin and tongue to avoid those wrinkles. If you are worried about your double chin, you have wrinkles on your neck, or you feel that your tongue has weakened, you will love these exercises to stimulate and strengthen these areas.
- Cross your hands over your chest and bring your lower jaw forward until it protrudes. Hide the upper lip to work the orbicularis muscles, those of the chin and those that allow the movement of the corners of the mouth downwards. Remember to draw the lower lip out so that the jaw juts out.
- Look up and with your hands on your chest, open your mouth to the sides to say “i” five times. She shuts her mouth after each time. Remember that when you say “i”, use enough force so that the muscles on the left and right of the neck are exposed, this will ensure that you are doing the exercise correctly.
- Look up, purse your lips, like you’re going to kiss someone, and say “uuuh” five times. After saying it each time, she loosens her lips. You will see how the area that goes from the neck to the neckline stretches.
- Stick out your tongue and take it up . Press the tip and push up even more. With this step, you will train and stimulate all the muscles in the lower part of the face, the muscles of the neck and those of the tongue that become weak due to the passage of time.
We have also asked Diana Bordón , author of the book ” Facial Yoga. Another beauty is possible ” (Ed. Albores) and creator of the Facial Yoga Plan app to reveal her best exercises and Face Yoga for Double Chin to work the double chin area and that she is always firm and without flaccidity. First of all, she tells us that we should do them four times a week but they are so easy that you can do them anytime, anywhere.
- Moisturize your face well before you start. Mix a facial oil in the palms of your hands.
- Massage from top to bottom in the neck area. Begin massaging with a fist under the chin and repeat 10 times on each side, inhaling and exhaling. When you’re done, bring your two fists together at chin level and count to 10, breathing in and out.
- Hold the chin with the index and middle finger and thumb. As if you were going to grab it and with the other hand, with the index and middle finger, go up and down to tone the lower area of the cheekbone. This Face Yoga for Double Chin will avoid fat in the chin area. Gently tap up and down to stimulate the muscles in this area. Finally, work with the fists of both hands from the chin to the cheekbones to work the entire line of the chin without exerting much force and carefully.
- With your neck looking up and your lips tense as if you were going to kiss, count to ten and repeat four more times, relaxing between one exercise and another.
Face Yoga for Double Chin
A kiss to the ceiling:
Stand up and stretch your arms to each side. Extend your neck up and try to raise your arms as high as you can, as if you were trying to kiss the ceiling. Hold that position for 5 seconds and return to the initial state.
Neck roll’ :
The first thing to do is look ahead. Turn your head to the right until it is in line with your right shoulder. In that position, lean back and hold for 6 to 8 seconds . Return to the starting position and do the same movement to the left side. Do three repetitions on each side.
With your hands on your chest, open your mouth to the sides to say “i” five times. She shuts her mouth after each time. Remember that when you say “i”, use enough force so that the muscles on the left and right of the neck are exposed, this will ensure that you are doing the exercise correctly.
Stick out your tongue and bring it up
Press the tip and push up even more. With this step, you will train and stimulate all the muscles in the lower part of the face, the muscles of the neck and those of the tongue that become weak due to the passage of time.
Position yourself as if you were holding your head with your hand, push your chin down onto your supporting fingers, and rest your elbow on your other hand. Hold the pose for three deep breaths . Then, use the fingers of both hands, gently touching the bottom of the chin and alternate with each hand, for 15 seconds.
We tilt our head back as we exhale, we pull our jaws up. When we inhale we rest the jaw. We repeat 10 times